Thursday, August 26, 2010

Motivation

Earlier today Tracy and I were discussing our weight loss goals and we realized we need motivation. Not just fitting in our clothes or being healthy but there is one thing that will motivate people to do anything.......MONEY! Hence, the birth of our new 12-week challenge in our office.

So far, we have seven co-workers on board. We will weigh-in weekly. (Weights will be confidential.) We will also pay a small weigh-in fee each payday. At the end of the challenge, the person with the highest percentage of weight loss wins. We are also considering other prizes for the top winners and maybe something for the first person to lose 10% of their starting weight.

We will have a weekly e-mail newsletter and some type of stickers for each weigh-in.

I guess I'll have to make those Banana Blueberry Muffins (from Jillian Michaels' Master Your Metabolism Cookbook.) for everyone. (I'm addicted to them.)

I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment