Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back OP. That's Weight Watchers lingo for "on program". This is the ONLY way I can be successful in losing this weight and maintaining any weight loss. I can still incorporate other plans ie, more whole grains, organic whenever possible, but I was just lost without the Points. Even journaling with calories did not work for me.

I can't afford the meetings right now. (I opted for a gym membership instead.) Since I'm Lifetime I don't have to re-enroll but I do have to pay when I weigh-in if I am over two pounds over my goal weight. I do have the tools that I need and I have a lot of on-line pals who are going through the same daily food and exercise struggles.

I also need to blog more and journal whenever I need to "get it out". I have so many projects that I would like to do but I get tired and just never get around to it. At least this is the number one project and I'm starting today!

1 comment: