Monday, July 12, 2010

Starting Over

Yes, it's Monday again and yes, I'm starting over. Every Monday I start over. I didn't lose any weight last week so I start over every Monday.
It's getting old and I know that until I really get to the bottom of my issues, I'll never be successful again. Welcome to my world of emotional eating. At some point during almost every day, I find some excuse to overeat. It doesn't matter what the food is. It can be something as simple as cherries but I will eat too much of something. I realize it when I'm doing it, but I don't stop. This is total insanity. No, I can't afford a shrink so I have to deal with it. It has always been under the surface but within the last year I just can't get the structure back to beat it. Yes, I am writing in my journal, so at least I can see what I am doing. I am stocking the pantry with healthy foods so that the damage will be minimal but I need to lose these twenty-five pounds.
Maybe this will be the week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment